A Trip to The Museum: Paleontology


The visit to the Houston Museum of Natural Science Paleontology Hall was a very good experience. There is a lot of knowledge held within those walls and though I had been there before multiple times, there are still many things that I have yet to learn and that are interesting. 

I thought that the trilobites were very interesting and to see how well they were excavated from the rocks that they were fossilized in was amazing. The people that process these fossils must spend lots of time and must be very careful in releasing these creatures from there rock coffin.

I found it interesting how the oxygen levels relate to the size of the animals that exist on the planet. This sparked a greater interest and I would like to learn more about oxygen affect on life.

This trip was very interesting and I learned much more than I mentioned here. I look forward to the new energy hall coming next year in Fall 2017 and gaining more knowledge in the realm of paleontology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Much Ado About Nothing-Inciting Action and the whole plot

Much Ado About Dramtic Irony

The English Renaissance Period Poetry Characterisitics