The second final Post of the YEar (Last of Gatsby)

This school year we read many books and I have enjoyed reading many of them. My favorite book to read this year would have to be the Great Gatsby though it would be easy for any of the other book to reach this place. I enjoyed reading the Great Gatsby because it was a great book and though it was short, it had much more meaning behind every word that was written. My least favorite book would have to be the Merchant of Venice only because I have to pick a least favorite. This book did not appeal to me as much  as the other books because I do not really like this style of writing. I enjoyed reading about Frederick Douglass because I like non fiction books and this particular one was short, but full of facts and was captivating to the very end. The Odyssey was fun for me to read because I enjoyed and liked reading about the Greek Myths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Real Cool and So is This Blog

Much Ado About Nothing-Inciting Action and the whole plot

The English Renaissance Period Poetry Characterisitics